What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: 3 DAY ITINERARY - ANAWANGIN COVE
Select a size
DAY 1 – April 30, Thursday
2300 ETD San Antonio, Zambales via Iba-bound Bus (Victory Caloocan)
DAY 2 – May 1, Friday
0400 ETA San Antonio, Zambales / board trike to Brgy. Pundaquit
0500 ETA Brgy. Pundaquit, Zambales / Breakfast
0530 Board Boat to Anawangin Cove
0615 ETA Anawangin Cove / Set Camp
0700 Rest / Swim/ Explore / Picture2x
1300 OPEN TIME
1900 DINNER and Socials
DAY 3 – May 2, Saturday
0500 Wake Up / Devotion
0530 Sunrise / Prepare Breakfast
0700 Swim / Explore / Picture2x
1000 Leave Anawangin for Brgy. Pundaquit
1130 ETD Manila
THINGS TO BRING:
* Bible / Notebook Ball pen / Devotional Guides
* Backpack (Day Pack) Light Pack
* Food & Snacks
o 1-2 Cups of rice & 1 egg + 1-2 instant noodles
o Group meals* and Trail Food (nuts, sweets, fresh or dried fruits, crackers, etc.)
o Emergency Rations
* Drinking Water/Water Container (1.5 Liters)
* Clothing & Underwear = # of days + 1 (standard)
* Survival Kit / Repair Kit / Multi-purpose Knife
* Flashlight / Head lamp / Extra Batteries
* Swim / Snorkeling Gear
* Proper Foot Wear / Sandals
* Sun sleeve / Arm warmer
* Hat / Cap
* Poncho / Rain Gear
* Blanket / Jacket / Sweat Shirt
* Sleeping Bag / Mat
* First Aid / Medicine Kit
* Dry/Waterproof Bag
* Mess Kit / Utensils
* Plastic / Trash Bags
* Water Bottle / 1.5 liters
* Other Personal Care Items:
o First aid Kits / Medicine Kit
o Insect Repellant
o Sun Block
o Toothpaste & Toothbrush
* Dog Tag / Name Tag / Group or Personal ID
* Ground Sheet
* Cook Stove & Fuel Refill (Butane Gas)
* Cookware / Cooking Tools
* Bolo / Shovel
* Camera / Tripod
* Portable Radio (Transistor) and/or 2-way Radio (Walky-talkies)
* Kerosene / Electric Lantern / Tent Light
* Camp Chair
1. Pack Light. Do not bring unnecessary things
2. Secure provisions before the trip. Food and Drinking water.
3. We shall be as usual, be sharing load. Distribution of load shall be set before the bus trip.
4. There is a water source at the campsite good for cooking and washing only.
5. There is no electricity, structures / establishments at Anawangin & Capones. Bring all your reserve batteries.
6. There is no cell phone signal either. Reserve you battery power. Send all text messages before reaching the Island.
7. The bus at Victory Liner Caloocan leaves at 2330H / 11:30PM so DON’T BE LATE! The bus schedule is as is. We shall not wait for anyone and move on the next trip.
8. Clean up yourselves. Secure and dispose of your garbage properly. Leave No Trace. (LNT)
9. TAKE NOTHING BUT PICTURES, KILL NOTHING BUT TIME, LEAVE NOTHING BUT FOOTPRINTS, MEMORIES.
P210 x 2 = Victory Liner Bus from Caloocan to San Antonio, Zambales (vice-versa)
P40.00 x 2 = Tricycle from Bgy. Pundaquit (vice-versa)
P1100.00/4 people = Round trip boat fare plus side trip to Capones (max.4 per boat, P300 was added for the sidetrip) =
P300.00 = Food and Provisions
Estimated Budget: 420 + 80 + 300 + 300 = P1100
ACTUAL BUDGET + CONTINGENCIES: