What email address or phone number would you like to use to sign in to Docs.com?
If you already have an account that you use with Office or other Microsoft services, enter it here.
Or sign in with:
Signing in allows you to download and like content, and it provides the authors analytical data about your interactions with their content.
Embed code for: Nov 29 30
Select a size
BW – Vocabulary 3 Activity
In your pods, take turns rolling the cube. Whatever side the cube lands on is your vocabulary task.
Person 1 will start with "muster", person 2 will follow with "pitiable" and so on.
Muster, Pitiable, Tangible, Analyze, Ponder, Behoove, Inevitable, Jeopardize, Antiquity, Eloquence
Vocabulary 3 Quiz NEXT BLOCK
Vocab Activity, Finish ABC, Introduce Research Project, Work on Comic Strip
Vocab 3 Quiz, Vocab 4 Assigned, Research in Lab
Vocab 4 due, Vocab Activity, Achieve3000, Research
Vocab activity, Drafting Bibliography and Body
Vocabulary 4 quiz, Vocabulary Activity, Paragraph Drafting and Artifact Making
Where we're headed...
Jin Wang Goes on a Date/ Transforms
1. (STOP! 177) What are Jin's dreams for the future? How are his dreams foundational milestones in our society? Should we want more? Do we have to stick to this societal guideline?
2. (STOP! 188) Jin selects this moment when Suzy is feeling vulnerable to make a move. Why is her vulnerability seen as consent? Why would Jin do this to Wei-Chen?
3. (STOP! 198) Thinking back to what the herbalist's wife, how has Jin forfeited his soul? Do you think his trade was worth it?
1. (STOP! 211) If Jin is really Danny, who is Chin-Kee?
2. (STOP! 215) What does the disguise of Chin-Kee represent/symbolize about Jin?
3. (STOP! 220) Wei-Chen tells the Monkey King that humans are selfish and terrible. Do you agree? Are we terrible?
4. (STOP! 223) "I would have saved myself from five hundred years' imprisonment beneath a mountain of rock had I only realized how good it is to be a monkey" (Yang 223). How does this quote demonstrate a theme of ABC?
Oh! The Places You Will Go!
1. Do you have the two handouts AND a highlighter?YES
2. Highlight as we go through. You should be highlighting MAIN POINTS in EACH SECTION
3. Choose Country and Presentation order
Finish Comic Strip!
You have the remainder of class to finish your comic strip. YOUR COMIC STRIP IS DUE AT THE END OF THE BLOCK!!!